martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

¡Welcome!

Hello everyone! In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 3. I hope you like it.



I was born in June, 1993. I am seventeen years old. I have one older brother, Carlos who is twenty-three years old.
We live in the same house with my mother, my father and my pet. My mother’s name is Doris de Añez, my father’s name is Nobar Añez and my pet’s name is Broly. (A doggie). We are a large family.

Next to my house lives my grandmother, my grandfather and two uncles. As you can see we are neighbors and we spend time together on Sundays and on free days.

I finished high school when I was sixteen and I would like to go finish the university as soon as I can.
We are a really kind family, we get along very well.

I love music, dacing, soccer (Sergio Ramos; Real Madrid), Mc Donald's, go out with my friends, my family, Diana Spencer

I hate mayo, cats, violence, rain, smoking people. 

Well, This is a little bit about me... good day!!
Dani Añez:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario